Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
Request a Presentation
CAAFA is provides Community Outreach and Prevention presentations on a wide range of topics. CAAFA’s one-time presentations are highly malleable and can be made available to any audience. CAAFA’s workshops are targeted at youth from 5th to 12th grade and have been delivered in schools, public and private youth organizations, such as church groups or community clubs.
- What is CAAFA
- Domestic Violence 101
- Sexual Assault 101
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Bullying 101
- Teen Dating Violence and Relationship Safety for Teens
- Teen Dating Violence and Relationship Safety for Parents of Teens
- “Yes Means Yes:” Relationship Consent for Teens
- Internet Safety
- Elder Abuse
- Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence for Professionals
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Faith Communities